On this week’s episode:
- We’re back in the four confessions (Abstract of Principles, New Hampshire, 1689 LBCF, and the Westminster) to discuss what they say about the fall of mankind.
- If God is sovereign, why would he allow the fall?
- Why do we say “fall” when describing what happened in Genesis 3?
- What is the "Age of Accountability?"
- We briefly discuss what “Federal Headship” is and why it’s important to this topic.
- Plus, we get into what we thought of the new Aladdin movie (hint, there’s some disagreement here).
EPISODE NOTES | PATREON | TIP JAR | WEBSITE